Strategies, Leadership and Managerial Skills for Organizational Growth and Dominance
- In today’s complex, fast-paced, competitive environment, executives must be become accustomed at continually building new capabilities.
- The Executive Development Programmes of the School of Business, University of Nairobi are short, intense courses designed to impart and boost specific leadership and managerial skills to both corporate and government leaders as well as those responsible for implementing and managing both corporate and government initiatives and projects
- These programmes are aligned to the specific organizational requirements and aim at addressing the challenges associated with a complex global environment.
- These programmes allow executives to step back from day-to-day responsibilities, re-assess their value to the organization, and develop a broader perspective on their leadership and management capacity .
- By gaining a deeper understanding of core organizational functions, executives will improve their decisions - making skills and learn how to lead cross - functional teams more strategically for organizational growth and market dominance
About University of Nairobi
The University of Nairobi, a body corporate established by under the Universities Act 2012 of the laws of Kenya and the University education in Kenya and the region
- 1956 established as the royal technical college
- 1961 transformed into the second university college in east Africa under the name royal college Nairobi
- 1964 renamed University college Nairobi
- 1970 it became university of Nairobi
A world-class University committed to scholarly excellence
To provide quality university education and training and to embody the aspirations of the kenyan people and the global community through creation, preservation, integration, transmission and utilization of knowledge.
Our Core Values
- Freedom of thought and expression
- Innovativeness and creativity
- Good corporate governance
- Team spirit and team work
- Quality customer service
- Responsible corporate citizenship and strong social responsibility
- Respect for and conservation of environment
Interested to Learn More?
Learn how to differentiate your organization offer, position and create a strong winning brand
Women Entrepreneurs & Business Incubation
Take Charge of your enterprenurial Journey by attending this course
Entrepreneurship and Management Training
Grow and professionalize your business for competitiveness